Tuesday 28 September 2010

The First Post

Creation of the first of anything is always seen as something that is momentous or special in some way, and I have to admit that writing my first blog entry on here does feel like a hallmark occasion, especially since the interweb has long been a mystery to me.

However I believe that the true value of something can only be ascertained from its lasting impression on the world around it, and so the first of something whilst by nature being original, is not something that should be held in particularly high regard. It's said that the first sentence in a book is the most important one, however I would much prefer that my faithful blog readers judged me on the consistency of my blogging than on the surface value of my first post.


Now that's out of the way, let us go awwww at this picture of my friend's new puppy. I hope you enjoy the blogs to come.

2 comments:

  1. That puppy is adorable. Best of luck with this blog, I like how its started. I will keep up.

    ReplyDelete